The RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 Maths PDF are available to assist students in their test preparation. After gaining in-depth knowledge, students can use RD Sharma Solutions to tackle any question from the RD Sharma textbook. The subject experts at BYJU’S prepare these solutions for the exercises. The main goal of creating these resources is to assist students in self-analysing their areas of weakness as well as assisting them in solving tasks of greater difficulty in an effective manner.
The most effective way for students to prepare for their upcoming exams is to ensure that they are thoroughly familiar with the topics and have access to appropriate study materials. Students no longer have to waste time and effort looking for RD Sharma’s Solutions because BYJU’S has provided the solutions in PDF for free. The exact solutions for the CBSE textbook are produced with the utmost care in order to assist students in acing their examinations and receiving good ratings.
The RD Sharma Book for Class 8 is unquestionably packed with all of the necessary summaries and explanations for students to master. The chapters for Class 8 are based on the lessons in the textbook, ensuring that students are familiar with the pertinent subjects and concepts, as well as the problems that go along with them. The problems in these RD Sharma Solutions are in addition to those in the RD Sharma Solutions Class 8 Maths and are of varying levels of difficulty. Practising these can help students acquire confidence in their ability to solve the many types of problems that may arise on the exam.
RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 Maths: Chapters in Brief
Chapter 1: Rational Numbers
Addition of rational numbers, subtraction of rational numbers, simplification of expressions involving addition and subtraction of rational numbers, multiplication of rational numbers and their properties, division of rational numbers, representation of rational numbers on the number line, and rational numbers between two rational numbers are all discussed in Chapter 1 of the RD Sharma textbook.
Chapter 2: Powers
Students will study negative integral exponents, the decimal number system, principles of integral exponents, and the usage of exponents to express small numbers in standard form in Chapter 2 Powers.
Chapter 3: Squares and Square Roots
A square of a number and square numbers, properties and patterns of some square numbers, some short-cuts to finding squares (column method, visual method, diagonal method), square roots, square root of a perfect square by prime factorisation, the relation between the digits of a perfect square and its square root, square roots of perfect squares by the method of long digits, square roots of perfect squares by the method of long digits, square roots of perfect squares by the method of long
Chapter 4:Cube and Cube Roots
Cube of a number and perfect cube numbers, properties of cubes of numbers, finding the cube of a two-digit number by column method, cube root of negative integers, cubes of rational numbers, cube roots of rational numbers, cube root of a negative integral perfect cube, cube root of the product of integers, and finding cube roots by using cube root tables are all covered in Chapter 4 of the RD Sharma textbook.
Chapter 5: Playing with Numbers
This chapter of the RD Sharma textbook discusses numbers in generalised form, interchanging the digits of a number, and numerous divisibility tests such as divisibility by 10, 5, 2, 9, 3, 6, 11, and 4, as well as cryptarithms.
Chapter 6: Algebraic Expression and Identities
In Algebraic Expressions covered in Chapter 6 of RD Sharma Class 8 Maths, students will learn about addition, subtraction, monomial multiplication, binomial multiplication, and division of algebraic expressions. A topic covered here is identity, which is equality that holds true for all variables. This chapter also covers the uses of those unique identities or products. We have included exercises with solutions based on the chapter’s subjects.
Chapter 7: Factorisation
Factorisation is covered in Chapter 7 of the RD Sharma textbook, along with other subtopics such as factors of monomials, common factors, and greatest common factor of monomials, factorisation when a common monomial factor occurs in each term, factorisation when a binomial is a common factor, factorisation by grouping the terms, and factorisation of binomial.
Chapter 8: Division of Algebraic Expression
Students will learn polynomials in Chapter 8 of the RD Sharma textbook, which includes division of a monomial by a monomial, division of polynomials in one variable, long division of a polynomial by a binomial, and factorisation division of polynomials.
Chapter 9: Linear Equation in One Variable
This chapter covers solving linear equations with variable terms on one side and integers on the other, as well as the transposition method for solving linear equations in one variable, the cross-multiplication approach for solving equations, and applications of linear equations to actual problems.
Chapter 10: Direct and Inverse Variation
In Chapter 10, we’ll study direct and inverse variants, which are important in a variety of situations. The majority of what we learn is about different forms of variations.
RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 Maths: Download PDF
Students can download RD Sharma’s Solutions for Class 8 maths from the given links in PDF form. It will help the students to understand the chapters in depth.
|Chapter Name||Download Links|
|Chapter 1: Rational Numbers||Download Here|
|Chapter 2: Powers||Download Here|
|Chapter 3: Square and Square Roots||Download Here|
|Chapter 4: Cube and Cube roots||Download Here|
|Chapter 5: Playing With Numbers||Download Here|
|Chapter 6: Algebraic Expression||Download Here|
|Chapter 7: Factorisation||Download Here|
|Chapter 8: Division of Algebraic Expression||Download Here|
|Chapter 9: Linear equation in one variable||Download Here|
|Chapter 10: Direct and Inverse Variation||Download Here|
Benefits of Using RD Sharma Solutions for Class 8 Maths
- For all questions covered in the RD Sharma textbooks, RD Sharma solutions use a step-by-step problem-solving technique. It is an excellent resource for students who need to complete homework and study for tests. Students can gain explicit conceptual knowledge of all major topics by studying RD Sharma’s Solutions.
- For all kids preparing for competitive exams such as Olympiads, studying and practising these RD Sharma Solutions is a surefire approach to improving their grades. These solutions are a comprehensive guide to assisting students in gaining a thorough comprehension of ideas required for a variety of competitive tests.
- These RD Sharma Solutions are based on the RD Sharma textbooks to ensure that the entire syllabus of each topic is covered.
Study Tips For CBSE Class 8 Exam
- Solve previous years’ question papers: Students should solve the previous years’ question papers because it will help them to gain a better understanding of the subject and assist them in keeping track of the amount of time spent in solving the papers and the correctness of the questions attempted.
- Time management: Proper time management will always help the students to complete their papers on time. If the student uses the time properly, then they get relieved from last-minute anxiety and tension. Students can do this by creating a schedule that allocates adequate time to each course.
- Make self-notes: Even if you know the answers in your mind, you must always create a self-note. While you’re practising, make a list of the steps you’ll need to solve the problem. When it comes to social science and mathematics questions, having good writing habits will come in handy.
It is essential for students to become familiar with the question structure and topic RD Sharma Solutions Class 9 weighting in order to achieve excellent scores. This article will help to assist students in planning their studies and performing well on tests.